Aug 8, 2009

I Have Eyes For Mature Ladies

This lady got my attention among the flock out there one sunny day. She has toned curves. Standing with confidence and sophistication. Dress for a kill. Until her man came in, took her and runaway. She stopped my world from turning for a moment. And that is the 1965 - 66 Ford Mustang GT.

I don’t breathe, eat or sleep cars. But I do have a “distinct” and “sheer” type of an attraction with muscle cars, particularly the Mustang GTs – whether be a Shelby or a Ford make.

Muscle cars per se has its character that a newer model lacks of especially in physical attributes. I like mine with a bit of a “rebel” attitude and will go down and dirty but still manage to keep her stature and not the “in-your-face” type one. Though, I like some of the new models out there. They are built for ease, functionality, space, safety and even speed to suit our particular needs in this time. But it’s not unfair as well to compare both of them side by side since they’re both from different periods of time. Each has its weakness and strong points on a given situation.

I say, it boils down to a matter of personal preference or need in a given situation.

Sorry, young ladies. I didn’t mean to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment