Dec 13, 2010

Picture Feature(d): Island Life

Excerpt from “Island Life: School Daze” by Ces Rodriguez for InFlight December-January 2011

“Mariglo Laririt plans and solves problems for a living. It goes with her title of president of Ten Knots Development Corporation, the landholding company of those beautiful El Nido Resorts – Miniloc Island Resort and Lagen Island Resort”



“By the time their year came to a close, Laririt had begun training the resort staff in much the same subjects her husband was: the importance of the environment. Today, her early forays into ecological consciousness have borne fruit. El Nido Resorts has been recognized time and again for their “greenness”, from Conde Nast Traveler Magazine to ASEAN’s Green Hotel Standard”


Sidebar: El Nido: My List
“Miniloc Island Resort relaxes me.
It’s my favorite breakfast place. While on Miniloc Island, I try as much as I can to go to the Big and Small Lagoons to kayak and renew the spirit of awe. In fact, drop me off at any island in Bacuit Bay and I can relax”


To read the full story and other travel features, call: +632 840.2802 to subscribe a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment